An official studio policy handout can be obtained from the office.
Attendance will be monitored.Dancers arriving 10 minutes late to any class will not be permitted to attend that particular class, no matter the reason. Warming up and stretching is a vital part of dance. After the first 10 minutes, this part of the session has been missed and we can’t allow students to dance without warm up or stretching. We understand that “things” may happen, but we will stick strongly to this rule, as tardiness tends to disrupt the class as well. Any dancer that is not allowed into class due to tardiness is more than welcome to make-up that particular class.
Student Drop Off
Students should arrive at least 10 minutes before class and be picked up within 10 minutes after class. Any student not picked up after 10 minutes after the end of his/her class shall be assessed a late fee of $50 and $1 per minute after an hour late pickup.
Parent Waiting Room
For liability purposes, parents are no longer allowed to sit in dance rooms. Breaking Pointe Dance has provided a lounge for parents and guests as not to distracting the students during class. Please keep this area clean.
No food, drinks or snacks may be brought into dance class. All snacks shall be limited to be consumed in the parent waiting area.
We will follow the Washington Parish School System decision on school closures. We will never put your child in danger due to bad weather. Classes may be made up by attending another class close to the same level. Our tuition is decided with a certain number of bad weather days considered. No refunds shall be given for days canceled due to circumstances beyond our control.
Missed classes due to studio closures, illness and other reasons can be made up within one month of the missed class. Dancers may attend a class of the same level to make up a class. Classes cancelled due to situations beyond our control may get a scheduled make-up class at the owner’s discretion.
Any dancer that drops all classes must give a 30-day notice to drop. If a dancer is outside of the 30-day drop time he/she will still be charged the full month’s tuition. If a dancer chooses to re-enroll after dropping all classes there will be an additional re-registration fee of $35.
Tuition – Updated
- Studio tuition payments are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Tuition payments are due on the 1st of each month for the upcoming month of classes. If the studio is closed on the 1st of the month or anytime through the 1st of the month, customers may remit payment by mail, studio drop box, or set up auto pay. We greatly appreciate customers setting up payment before absences and vacation to avoid paying late fees.
- Tuition is considered late on the 10th of each month. There is a $15 late fee for payments made 8 days after the due date. After 30 days, a late fee of $30 will be applied. After 60 days, a late fee of $60 will be applied. Additional NSF/Declined Credit Card fee – $35
- An annual registration fee of $35.00 per child. Discounts for more than one child in a family may apply.
- Tuition is based on four classes per month. Months with five classes are used to offset holidays and studio closures.
- Breaking Pointe Dance will accept: Cash, Checks, Money Order, Visa or Mastercard.
- Families must give a 30-day notice if you choose to take a break from Breaking Pointe Dance. If the dancer takes a break mid season you are required to re-register and pay the $35 re-registration fee.
- There will be no refunds for missed classes. Students may make-up missed classes within one month of absence. Please check in with the front desk before attending a make-up class.