- An annual registration fee of $35.00 is due at time of registration. Disounts for more than one child in a family may apply.
- Tuition is based on the number of classes taken and is due on the 1st of every month. A $35 late fee will be added to all tuition received after the 5th of the month.
- If tuition payments have not been received by the 10th of the month, students will not be able to attend class.
- Tuition is based on four classes per month. Months with five classes are used to offset holidays and studio closures.
- Breaking Pointe Dance will accept: Cash, Checks, Money Order. Visa/Mastercard will be accepted but a 3% processing fee will apply.
- Families must give a 30-day notice if you chose to take a break from Breaking Pointe Dance. If the dancer takes a break mid season you are required to re-register and pay the $35 re-registration fee.
- There will be no refunds for missed classes.
There will be a $35 NSF fee for all returned checks. After the 3rd returned check Breaking Pointe Dance will require that all fees be paid by cash or card.